The Cluster of Excellence Physics of Life is a Central Academic Unit of TU Dresden.
PoL | Chair of Tissue Dynamics›› visit website of Otger Campàs
PoL | Chair of Theoretical Physics of Living Matter›› visit website of Helmut Schießel
PoL | Chief Operating Officer›› visit website of Maria Begasse
All six Research Avenues are represented in the PoL Steering Committee by their RA Leader. The Steering Committee advises the Executive Board, especially in regards to strategic decisions.
Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board continuously evaluates the development of PoL and gives recommendations and advice.
Members of the Scientific Advisory Board
- Ramin Golestanian (MPI-DS Göttingen)
- Marcos Gonzalez-Gaitan (University of Geneva)
- Jonathon Howard (Yale University)
- Mustafa Khammash (ETH Zürich)
- Maria Leptin (EMBL Heidelberg and University of Cologne)
- Jacques Prost (Institut Curie)